Wildlife Photography Workshops Nagpur
Is this Wildlife Photography Workshop for you?
- Participant of all level are welcome, right from absolute beginners to advanced photography professionals.
- We encourage participants to be interactive and ask lots of questions to improve their own photography.
- Maximum 20 participant in a group to ensure individual attention to each one of you.
- As much time possible will be spent in the field and increase chances of getting better pictures.
- Photography concepts and techniques will be shared in non-technical and easy to understand language.
- We aim to take quality photos of variety of wildlife, by understanding photography from bottom up approach.
- Non-photographer yet nature/ animal lover are also welcome.
What would you learn in this photographic wildlife workshop?
- Camera Setup for wildlife Photography
- Basic and Advanced Photographic concepts
- Aperture/Shutter speed and Manual Mode shooting
- Technical aspects of wildlife photography (Aperture/Shutter Speed/ISO/White Balance/Exposure Compensation/Metering Modes)
- Rules of composition and when/how to break them
- Wildlife Photography as Art
- Diversification of image portfolio
- When to underexpose/ When to overexpose? (18% Grey)
- Visual Storytelling
Post processing with Adobe Lightroom
- RAW file processing
- Noise Reduction, Sharpening, Spot removals
- Color Management
- Cropping as compositional tool
- Creating Panoramic Wildscapes
- Images for Social/Web sharing
- Dealing with underexposed/overexposed images.
- Storage Management
Photo Workshop Schedule:
10 Am : We will pick you up from Nagpur Airport /Railway station (anytime before 5pm). At 5pm sharp, we will make our way to Tadoba Andhari Tiger reserve. It takes about two and half hours by road. We will reach our resort and settle in our respective rooms. We will gather for a half an hour briefing regarding camera setup and logistics.
1PM : We will meet at the hotel reception and have a light snack + Tea /Coffee. We will then be picked up by our driver. We will go for the morning drive and learn techniques for take beautiful wildlife images and animal behaviour. We will come back from the morning game drive and after getting ready, we will go for a post processing session with Adobe Lightroom. After the session, we will have lunch at about 1.30PM. After lunch, we will have an hour to take question from participants.
3 PM :In the afternoon, we will head for our afternoon safari and return to the resort at dusk. We will get ready and share our images for an image review session. We will head for dinner and call it a day.
6 PM : After our morning game drive, we will have lunch and check out from the resort (leaving luggage safe with the resort concierge). After the PM game drive, we would freshen up and collect our luggage and head to Nagpur.
After workshop Support :
Even after the photo safari, you would be able to send us your images for review or consult by email or phone calls. There are no charges for that.
Workshop Venue: Nagpur, TBA
What is included in the cost:
- Meals (Lunches & Tea/Coffee )
- Mineral water bottles during workshop.
- Wildlife Photography & Post processing Tuition throughout the day.
- Opportunity to try our photographic gear.
- Image review sessions and feedback.
- Networking Opportunities.
Cost of Nagpur Wildlife Photography Workshop:
The cost of all inclusive photography Safaris is INR 4,999 per person for Indian residents. Foreign Nationals, please get in touch for competitive rates.
50% booking amount is payable at the time of booking Safari and rest 50% is payable 60 days before the safari date.
What are the Extras:
- Personal expenses, phone calls etc.
About the wildlife photography workshop leader:
Perhaps the most important aspect of a photographic safari is your leader. All our photography tours are personally hosted and lead by Nilesh Rathod.
Nilesh has travelled more than 15 countries. He is a freelance wildlife photographer and an experienced photography mentor. Nilesh is fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi languages. Nilesh uses Canon as well as Nikon gear and explains photographic concepts in ways which are easy to understand and practice.
Nilesh will also provide expert tips on wildlife behaviour which ultimately helps your wildlife photography.
Recommended Camera Gear:
We have made recommendation on choosing camera lenses for wildlife photography. We also have a detailed post on choosing DSLR camera body for wildlife photography. Please check these posts if you are making a purchasing decision, however for this photographic safari, you can bring the Camera/ Lenses available to you. (ideally any DSLR camera body with at least 200mm lens).
You may also avail lens & camera rentals from us for the duration of your workshops. We have some Canon as well as Nikon Lenses and Camera Bodies available to try FREE of cost.
For booking or questions:
Please send your email by using form below or call us on +91 866 874 2654